1. Knightsbridge Doctors will provide medical services in line with best practice guidelines issued by professional regulatory bodies.
2. Knightsbridge Doctors will fully comply with current Data Protection legislation. Your personal and medical information will be stored and maintained under the provisions of the Data Protection Act, 1998.
3. To the best of your knowledge, you have provided full and accurate details requested in your Registration Form.
4. You have a right of access to your medical notes where these relate to our provision of medical care only. A copy of your medical notes can be requested by writing to the Practice Manager. A fee of up to £50 is payable to cover administrative costs.
5. You agree to pay fees for the services provided. Payment is due on the day of consultation and can be made by cash, most major credit cards or cheques with a cheque guarantee card.
6. Knightsbridge Doctors operates a cancellation policy, whereby we reserve the right to charge you 50% of your consultation fees if you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment.