1. Knightsbridge Doctors will provide medical services in line with best practice guidelines issued by professional regulatory bodies.
2. Knightsbridge Doctors will fully comply with current Data Protection legislation. Your personal and medical information will be stored and maintained under the provisions of the Data Protection Act, 1998.
3. To the best of your knowledge, you have provided full and accurate details requested in your Registration Form.
4. You agree to pay fees for the services provided. Payment is due on the day of consultation and can be made by cash or most major credit cards.
5. Knightsbridge Doctors operate a cancellation policy. If an immigration medical examination is cancelled within 10 days of the appointment a £50 cancellation charge is incurred. Additionally if the cancellation is within 24 hours of the booked appointment, the full fee will be charged.
6. Refunds can have up to a 10 working day processing time to allow funds to clear from various providers such as Stripe.
7. Medical appointments sometimes regrettably have to be postponed or cancelled depending on myriad factors. Knightsbridge Doctors cannot be responsible for related expenses incurred by patients.