For more information about the pandemic, please click here https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/. If you believe you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or you are experiencing symptoms, please contact NHS 111 immediately for further advice.
We have introduced extra procedures to protect our patients:
- Extra hand sanitiser has been provided for all areas
- All equipment and surfaces are cleaned following strict sanitising schedule
- Regular communication with patients and employees to ensure they do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 prior to visits
- Strict hand hygiene regimes enforced for all staff and patients
- Application of Social Distancing measures
- Masks and face coverings to be worn at all times